5 Reasons to Love the Confluence Stud Earrings
Con·flu·ence: a place of meeting between two streams
In downtown Denver, you will find Confluence Park where the Cherry Creek joins with the South Platte River and, surprisingly, the river runs North. The joining of two rivers is the perfect name for Waystone’s new earrings.
5 Reasons to Love the Confluence Earrings
1. The Confluence Earrings are classic, timeless, and simple. Just like your stones! It’s true, there have been many different popular earrings, but the stud is always in fashion no matter your age. Set in sterling silver, these earrings are bound to go with any outfit and any style.
2. They are gender neutral. With some jewelry there is a distinct feminine or masculine lean. But with studs, they know no bounds.
3. Comfort. We use stainless steel posts and backings, so you know they won’t bother even the most sensitive of skin. Studs hold the stone close to your earlobe so even dense stones won’t pull or tug on your ears. These can easily be worn all day for special occasions or everyday wear.
4. We offer the Confluence Earrings in three sizes to match your personal style. 8mm
is small and subtle, 10mm
is stylish, and 16mm
is a bold statement!
5. Custom at low cost. Waystone includes custom engraving on sterling silver of the earrings for a fraction of the cost of most custom jewelry. On the 8mm and 10mm, the subtle engraving is visible on the side of the earring, while the 16mm offers a little bit more real estate on the back of the earring. Commemorate where you picked up your stone or create a special note for a gift. The options are limitless.
Love the Waystone concept? The Confluence Earrings are a great place to start making your own jewelry!
← Older Post
Newer Post →